Managed a small team short selling jack-in-the-boxes for farmers. Spent 2001-2008 buying and selling country music worldwide. Spoke at an international conference about investing in race cars in Nigeria. Spent the 80’s getting to know easy-bake-ovens in the financial sector. Have a strong interest in promoting Uno in the UK. Spent 2002-2008 getting to know wool for the underprivileged.
- It is Time to End Review Spam June 29, 2017There is a battle going on daily with review spam. Find out what is happening, what you need to know and what you need to do to stop it.
- The Definitive Guide to Using Guest Blogging as a Link Building Strategy June 28, 2017In this step by step comprehensive guide, you will learn how to use guest blogging as a link building strategy, and how to do it the right way with step-by-step instructions.
- What In The World Is API, and How Do I Use It? June 27, 2017As a former Customer Support Specialist at SEMrush, one common question I would receive from customers was, “What is API?” Now, trust me; I understand this can be difficult to understand. API can make you one confused squirrel. It took me quite a while to really get what API is and how to use it. Since so many people ask this question, I created this post to […]
- 14 Impressive Ways to Get More Email Subscribers June 27, 2017Attracting the right kind of people and building a quality list of subscribers who regularly engage with your business takes creativity. I have compiled a list of 14 impressive ways to get more subscribers really quick!
- Mobile Trends in 2017 and Beyond #semrushchat June 26, 2017We invited Eric Enge to our weekly #SEMrushchat to discuss mobile SEO and what steps businesses can take to improve their organic reach via mobile. See what tips and he and our chat guests offered.
- You Don’t Sell “Products.” Fully-Descriptive Nav for Better SEO and UX June 26, 2017You want great conversions and rankings? Look no further than your site navigation. Fully-descriptive navigation clarifies what you sell for customers and search engines. Learn how to create and apply it in this post.
- How to Break Down Your Competitor's Internal Link Strategy June 23, 2017Every day thousands of new websites are created. If you want to be able to compete, it is important that your on-site SEO is complete. One of the most important components of on-site SEO is internal links, and it is often overlooked. It affects everything from user experience to how search engines discover and view your content.
- Storytelling In Marketing: Lessons To Learn From Your Competitors In 2017 June 22, 2017For the past couple of years, social media has been adjusting their functionality to push a story-like marketing. Let’s see how your competitors use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat and other platforms in 2017 to keep users following the plot.
- Bad Boy’s SEO: Finding the Right Ways to Overcome the Competition June 21, 2017You would be surprised to know how easy it is for those sneaky sites to hack SERPs and appear within the top positions in Google organic search results. So how do you compete? I have some hacks that can help.
- Optimizing For Mobile in 2017: Expert SEO Tips June 20, 2017What you should be doing right now to make your pages rank higher. AMP, PWAs, voice search, responsive vs adaptive and the featured snippet of tomorrow.
- It is Time to End Review Spam June 29, 2017