Managed a small team short selling jack-in-the-boxes for farmers. Spent 2001-2008 buying and selling country music worldwide. Spoke at an international conference about investing in race cars in Nigeria. Spent the 80’s getting to know easy-bake-ovens in the financial sector. Have a strong interest in promoting Uno in the UK. Spent 2002-2008 getting to know wool for the underprivileged.
- Here’s What 6 Studies Say About Which Headlines Get Clicked and Shared August 18, 2017We all want our headlines to get clicked, and we all want them to get shared. Here is the thing, it turns out that what readers share, and what they click, may be two different things. What are those differences, and how can we reconcile them? Let’s find out by looking at some empirically tested results.
- Utilize Referrals in Google Analytics to Boost Your Display Campaigns August 17, 2017If outside sources of traffic consistently bring in great customers, let‘s utilize PPC to get more of them. This blog will show you how to use your referral sources in Google Analytics to build Display campaigns targeting new and relevant users.
- Will Your Ads Soon Be Blocked by Google? August 16, 2017Early next year, Google will shake up the online advertising world with the introduction of its newest version of Chrome. The biggest change to Chrome, which is the world’s most popular web browser, is that it will begin blocking ads on websites that are determined by Google to be overly intrusive or annoying to a user’s online experience. Here is what you n […]
- 40 Technical SEO Mistakes - SEMrush Study 2017 August 15, 2017Which website issues do you really need to focus on first? We collected anonymous data on 100,000 websites and 450 million pages using the SEMrush Site Audit tool to determine the most common on-site technical and SEO mistakes and issues.
- The State of SEO in 2017 #semrushchat August 14, 2017To help you learn about some of the most interesting trends and novelties in the world of SEO, we invited Kevin Indig, SEO ninja at Atlassian, growth hacker, and startup mentor, to our weekly SEMrush Chat to discuss some of the newest Google SERP changes, updates, and much more:
- On-Page Boot Camp: How to Use the SEO Ideas Tool August 14, 2017In the third video of the On-Page Boot Camp series, A.J. Ghergich shows how to use SEMrush‘s SEO Ideas tool to refine the content on your page.
- Marketing to the Generational Cohorts: How to Connect with Gens Y & Z August 11, 2017Marketing effectively to Millennials is not a simple task because they are looking for things completely different than the generation before them. Let‘s look at what works with Millennials, from testimonials to marketing experiences instead of products
- How to Choose an Awesome Mobile App Development Company August 10, 2017The article provides a detailed, how-to guide on how to find a professional mobile app development company and offers tips on choosing the company that will meet your needs and goals.
- Social Media Trends That Are Transforming the Digital Marketing Landscape August 9, 2017This post covers innovative social media marketing practices that are transforming the way marketing is done in the digital world, and how businesses can make the most of them.
- How to Do PPC if You Run a Small Business: SEMrush Solutions August 9, 2017SEO takes time, so, for immediate traffic, most turn to PPC. Let’s discover some tricks that will help your small business plan a smart and well-thought-out PPC campaign. Learn how to save money and find the right keywords.
- Here’s What 6 Studies Say About Which Headlines Get Clicked and Shared August 18, 2017