Managed a small team short selling jack-in-the-boxes for farmers. Spent 2001-2008 buying and selling country music worldwide. Spoke at an international conference about investing in race cars in Nigeria. Spent the 80’s getting to know easy-bake-ovens in the financial sector. Have a strong interest in promoting Uno in the UK. Spent 2002-2008 getting to know wool for the underprivileged.
- How We Turned Our Boring Warranty into a Lead Gen Tool and Brought 600 Leads in 3 Weeks July 18, 2018Warranties, who reads them? Almost nobody. Here is what we did when we had to turn our warranty from a paper with legalese jargon to a selling point that matched the buyer‘s beliefs and attitude. See our goals, strategy, results, and a failure.
- Creative Ways To Use Facebook's Ad Transparency Features July 17, 2018In response to a recent slew of negative press, Facebook has responded by releasing advertising features that aim to put transparency at the forefront of their processes. For marketers and advertisers, this means that a wealth of data has been made public. Learn how to use this to your benefit through a variety of creative ways.
- Real-Time Website Analysis of Gulf Photo Plus #SEMrushchat July 16, 2018What more can you do to boost traffic to your website and increase conversions? We tried to answer this question plus more in our latest #SEMrushchat where we did a real-time site analysis for the website, gulfphotoplus.com. During the chat, the participants spotted certain aspects of the site that needed to be changed immediately. Here is what our chat part […]
- How Instagram Is Transforming Into A Fully Fledged Sales Channel For Ecommerce July 13, 2018The Instagram interface allowed ecommerce owners to adapt their accounts into user-friendly “websites.“ In many instances, their profiles look better than the websites. Check out some Instagram ecommerce solutions which help e-store owners boost extra traffic to their website, improve customer loyalty, as well as demonstrate how creativity is vital in the er […]
- Three Super Useful Tips to Utilize Pandora Ads and Grow Your Business July 12, 2018Pandora presents the perfect opportunity for your company’s message to be heard by the audiences that matter most. With the average user spending four hours per day on the platform, brand marketing through online radio has now become a compelling channel for businesses connect with their target audiences—without the intrusiveness inherent in other advertisin […]
- Google News Digest: Google Ads, New Insights in Google My Business and More July 11, 20182018 has been quite an eventful year for Google so far. We saw many changes and updates taking place within Google‘s search engine and its advertising platforms. One of these major updates was rolled out just recently with the introduction of Google Ads and the merging of DoubleClick and Google Analytics 360 Suite. Read to find out all the changes Google has […]
- A Beginners Guide to Robots.txt: Everything You Need to Know July 10, 2018A robots.txt file is an important and easy way to improve your websites fortunes. This tiny, simple file is attached to every website on the Internet, but most people don’t even know about it and if they do, they are unaware of its potential. Designed to work with search engines, it is an excellent way of unlocking some of those SEO signals that your website […]
- How to Increase Your Click Through Rate With Emojis July 9, 2018I am going to show you how to properly use emojis to maximize your click-through rates and drive your customers to your website. But first, you need to understand why you would even need to use emojis in marketing copy in the first place. Here is how to properly use emojis to maximize your click-through rates and drive customers to your website.
- 4 UX Analysis Principles For SEOs July 6, 2018What do you need to do if you don‘t have enough knowledge about UX? What if you don‘t have the skillset? The problem is that normally UX analysis is not part of the SEO skillset. But UX is not more than just focusing on the visitor. If you want to get your hands dirty with UX and analytics, the 4 principles explained below will be a good starting point for y […]
- Triple Bet: How You Can’t Lose at e-Commerce with SEO, SEM & CRO July 5, 2018Competition in the today’s e-commerce marketplace is a tough race. To stay ahead of the competitors, online stores need to up their SEO and PPC game and find new ways to increase conversions. Read about workable tips tried by Google, BigCommerce and CommerceHub to improve your online business performance and refine your e-commerce marketing strategy.
- How We Turned Our Boring Warranty into a Lead Gen Tool and Brought 600 Leads in 3 Weeks July 18, 2018