- 6 Ways Keep Your App Alive on Google Play Store in 2018 March 23, 2018Google just released a security update and removed a record number of malicious apps Fraudulent apps (700,000) from their Play store. Moreover, Google banned 100,000+ developer accounts, who had attempted to create multiple accounts and add yet more malicious apps. Find out what you need to do to avoid getting your app removed from the Play Store.
- Understanding and Credibility: a Simple Approach to AEO March 22, 2018Understanding and credibility are the central pillars of Answer Engine Optimisation. They are pretty difficult to pin down, so it is very hard for brands to see where they stand (and evaluate progress). Here I address this issue with metrics for measuring how much Google understands about a brand, and the credibility it attributes to that brand.
- User Generated Content for e-Commerce: 9 Steps to Make It Work for You March 22, 2018User-generated content can be a gold mine for the e-commerce business: a competitive advantage, an element of trustworthiness and an assistant of the SEO specialist. Find out strategies for using reviews & UGC for maximum social impact and an increase in sales.
- Google News Digest: Algo Update Confirmed and the EU’s Pressure to Reveal Ranking Factors March 21, 2018A lot can happen in two weeks, and Google has been making a lot of changes. Find out about the new algorithm update, how the SERPs have been impacted by instant answers, what Google is doing for women-led companies, see what you should know about AI and machine learning, and review other important Google news and search engine updates.
- 6 Essential Google Analytics Alerts for SEO Specialists & Web Agencies March 20, 2018Setting up Custom Alerts within Google Analytics is a quick and easy way to keep tabs on any potential onsite issues which might impact your clients organic search performance and web revenue. Discover 6 essential Google Analytics Custom Alerts that SEO and Web Agencies can use to make their lives easier!
- Local SEO Tips Your Competitors are Neglecting #semrushchat March 19, 2018In last week’s #SEMrushchat, we discussed all things local SEO with Geek Powered Studio’s director of SEO, Jesse McDonald, including strategies to improve your site’s local SEO and how to stay in the race on a limited budget. Check out what Jesse and our other chat participants had to say in this recap.
- How To Make SEO Clients Come To You – Ready To Order Your Services March 19, 2018Are you hoping the right kind of SEO clients will come to you? The process is really simple, as I will reveal in this article. It is exactly how I got started as an SEO consultant - with no contacts or connections, with no marketing budget or assets, without even having to pick up the phone and call prospects to drum up fresh business. Read on to find out mo […]
- How to Build Links Like a Business Networker March 16, 2018Oh look another outreach email, how exciting...said no one in 2018. We‘re reaching the point where most webmasters are completely fed up with outreach, so it‘s time to get creative and look for unique opportunities. Building links like a business networker is one strategy that‘s worked for us recently.
- The Ultimate Calendar of Digital Marketing Events December 1, 2016We‘ve created a comprehensive calendar of digital marketing events and conferences across the globe in 2018, covering all areas from technical SEO to e-commerce, to make it easier for you to find out about events that fit your needs the most.
- Most Effective Outreach Strategies for Link Building: SEMrush Study March 15, 2018Whatever new ways of increasing websites’ visibility come out, link building isn‘t going away anytime soon. To reveal the outreach strategies and content types that specialists from different areas of digital marketing choose to achieve their link building goals, SEMrush surveyed over 500 SEO and digital marketing professionals.
- 6 Ways Keep Your App Alive on Google Play Store in 2018 March 23, 2018